To strengthen our team we are looking for a:
Software Developer C#/.NET (m/f/d)
In full time in Bergkirchen (near Dachau, Munich) or Munich (Donnersbergerbrücke)
Our software development team is waiting for you:
Are you an innovative and experienced .NET developer who is confident in your ability to write code from scratch and has a keen eye for spotting and correcting code errors? Are you looking for a great team and an environment that really lives its values? Do you want to grow with the company and achieve ambitious goals? Then you have found the right place!
What to expect:
- Development of our CAD desktop application WSCAD ELECTRIX
- Design, implementation and maintenance of software components
- Contribution to the architecture development process
- Ensuring high code quality by following best practices
- Self-responsible work in agile project teams
- Regular exchange with the interdisciplinary team of experts
What we expect:
- University degree in computer science or similar professional qualification
- More than 2 years of professional experience in C#/.Net
- Teamwork skills
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Nice to have: knowledge of electrical engineering, WPF, Entity Framework, C++ and open source projects
WSCAD is part of the Buhl group o with approx. 800 employees. For over 30 years, WSCAD has been developing and distributing electrical CAD software solutions. Our customers include medium-sized companies, international corporations as well as engineering offices. More than 40,000 users from mechanical engineering, plant engineering industries as well as from building automation and installation technology rely on our integrative WSCAD software. Our main office is in Bergkirchen near Munich, Germany. We have a second office located in Munich and a branch office in Wroclaw, Poland. WSCAD software is actively distributed in 18 countries worldwide.
As a German company we currently employ people from over 15 different nations with a wide range of backgrounds. We value diversity and treat everyone equally. What matters to us are your results and your behaviour, regardless of nationality, gender, colour, or religious beliefs.
Have we picked your interest?
You have these qualifications and enjoy enriching the lives of our users together with us? Then send us your application!