WSCAD has offered companies and freelancers a quick and reliable electrical CAD solution since 1990 with superior cost-effectiveness for all electronic planning and documentation. The modular and scalable software places all the necessary tools for the planning, project design and development of electrical systems and devices in the hands of users from the electrical engineering, switch cabinet construction, P&ID, fluid technology, building automation and electrical installation sectors.
WSCAD is part of the Buhl Group, an owner-managed GmbH based in Neunkirchen (Siegerland).
To strengthen our team we are looking for a:
Software Developer (m/f/d)
In full time in Bergkirchen (near Dachau, Munich) or Munich (Donnersbergerbrücke)
What to expect:
- Development of components for our CAD desktop application WSCAD ELECTRIX
- Taking part in the process of designing architecture of the application
- Creating automated tests for the code
- SCRUM-driven development
What we expect:
- Knowledge in object-oriented programming (OOP) .Net, C#, Java, C++, SQL, Entity Framework, Asynchronous Programming and GIT
- At least two years experience as a software developer
- University degree in computer science (at least a bachelor degree)
- Teamwork skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills, German is a plus
- Nice to have: Open Source Projects, Software Development Certificates, WPF, NoSQL databases and knowledge of electrical engineering
Have we piqued your interest?
If so, we look forward to your receiving complete application documents with your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please send your application documents only in english.