(Duration: 5 Days)
For machine, plant and PLC manufacturers: Planning and managing projects, including all documentation, schematics and cabinet designs.
- Overview of WSCAD products using a practical example (brewery project)
- Familiarise yourself with our program interface
- Create and manage projects
- Create schematics using articles and symbols
- Effective use of macros
- Management of terminals, plugs, contractors, cables and PLC‘s
- Manage parent and child elements
- Cabinet design with the cabinet engineering discipline: dimensions, mounting plate, door and wall fittings, cable channels
- PLC design without schematics or with data from another E-CAD system
- 3D cabinet view
- Automatic numbering
- Create documentation and lists: cover sheet, summary, material lists, terminal and cable plans, etc.
- Export projects as intellegent PDF
- Import PDF documents
- Create Lists, ex. Terminal plans and material lists
- Tips and Tricks for WSCAD from our experienced instructors
for your WSCAD Software Professional, Electrical, Automation, Installation, BA Project
1. Day: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
2. – 5. Day: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
every day 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
per Person + tax .
Included services Classroom training: beverages, lunch, snacks, training documents, certificate.
Included services Online training: 4-week full version of the current WSCAD software, installation and setup of the software on your computer by a WSCAD employee, digital training documents, certificate.