For building automation engineers: function diagrams, data point management, reports, documentation, installation and distribution plans
- Important basic settings in the Building Automation (BA) discipline
- Getting familiar with the program interface
- Creating and managing projects, project structures and sheet formats
- Inserting drawing frames
- Using libraries, placing symbols, assigning parts
- Working in the data point dialog
- Creating cables
- Handling DWG/DXF drawings and PDF files
- Output of function, field device, cable and material lists
for your WSCAD Software BA Control, BA Project, Ultimate
1. Day: 9:00 am – about 4:30 pm
2. Day: 8:30 am – about 4:30 pm
every day 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
per Person + tax .
Included services Classroom training: beverages, lunch, snacks, training documents, certificate.
Included services Online training: 4-week full version of the current WSCAD software, installation and setup of the software on your computer by a WSCAD employee, digital training documents, certificate.
Training Building Automation
New training dates coming soon. If you would like to be informed, please fill out the contact form.