(Duration: 3 Days)
For smaller projects and users, who want to make changes professionally: maintenance personnel, installation and service technicians, commissioning engineers
- Overview of WSCAD products using a practical example (brewery project)
- Familiarise yourself with our program interface
- Create and manage projects
- Create schematics using articles and symbols
- Effective use of macros
- Management of terminals, plugs, contractors, cables and PLC’s
- Manage parent and child elements
- Export projects as intellegent PDF
- Import PDF documents
- Create Lists, ex. Terminal plans and material lists
- Tips and Tricks for WSCAD from our experienced instructors
for your WSCAD Software Basic, Compact, Maintenance, Fluid, Building
1. Day: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
2. – 3. Day: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
every day 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
per Person + tax .
Included services Classroom training: beverages, lunch, snacks, training documents, certificate.
Included services Online training: 4-week full version of the current WSCAD software, installation and setup of the software on your computer by a WSCAD employee, digital training documents, certificate.