Is it time for a change? Your new job at WSCAD in Wroclaw (Poland) is waiting for you:
Software Developer (m/f/d) in Poland in full time
WSCAD is part of the Buhl Group, which employs approx. 800 people. WSCAD has specialised in the development and distribution of E-CAD software solutions for over 30 years. Medium-sized businesses, international corporations, and planning and engineering firms are among our customers. More than 35,000 users from the mechanical and plant engineering industries as well as from building automation and installation technology lead their projects to success with the integrative WSCAD software. In addition to our main office in Bergkirchen near Munich, we have another office centrally located in Munich and a branch office in Wroclaw, Poland.
What to expect in the software development team:
- Development of components for our CAD desktop application WSCAD ELECTRIX
- Taking part in the process of designing architecture of the application
- Creating automated tests for the code
- SCRUM-driven development
Your qualifications for the position:
- Knowledge in .Net, C#, SQL, Entity Framework, Asynchronous Programming and GIT
- At least two years experience as a software developer
- University degree in computer science (at least a bachelor degree)
- Teamwork skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills, German is a plus
- Nice to have: Open Source Projects, Software Development Certificates, WPF, NoSQL databases and knowledge of electrical engineering
Have we piqued your interest?
And you have these credentials and love collaborating with others to enrich the work of our users? Then please forward your CV in English, salary expectations, and your earliest possible start date to Verena Heigl, as soon as feasible. She is always willing to listen to your questions. Verena can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +49 8131 3627 333.
We currently employ people from over 15 different nations with a wide range of backgrounds as a German company. We value diversity and treat everyone with equal opportunity. What matters are the results and behaviour, regardless of nationality, gender, colour, or religious beliefs.