Is it time for a change? Your new job at WSCAD in Wroclaw (Poland) is waiting for you:
Software Developer C#/.NET (m/f/d) in Poland
Our software development team is waiting for you:
Are you an innovative and experienced .NET developer who is confident in your ability to write code from scratch and has a keen eye for spotting and correcting code errors? Are you looking for a great team and an environment that really lives its values? Do you want to grow with the company and achieve ambitious goals? Then you have found the right place!
What to expect in the software development team:
- Development of components for our CAD desktop application WSCAD ELECTRIX
- Taking part in the process of designing architecture of the application
- Creating automated tests for the code
- SCRUM-driven development
Your qualifications for the position:
- Knowledge in .Net, C#, SQL, Entity Framework, Asynchronous Programming and GIT
- At least two years experience as a software developer
- University degree in computer science (at least a bachelor degree)
- Teamwork skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills, German is a plus
- Nice to have: Open Source Projects, Software Development Certificates, WPF, NoSQL databases and knowledge of electrical engineering
WSCAD is part of the Buhl group o with approx. 800 employees. For over 30 years, WSCAD has been developing and distributing electrical CAD software solutions. Our customers include medium-sized companies, international corporations as well as engineering offices. More than 40,000 users from mechanical engineering, plant engineering industries as well as from building automation and installation technology rely on our integrative WSCAD software. Our main office is in Bergkirchen near Munich, Germany. We have a second office located in Munich and a branch office in Wroclaw, Poland. WSCAD software is actively distributed in 18 countries worldwide.
As a German company we currently employ people from over 15 different nations with a wide range of backgrounds. We value diversity and treat everyone equally. What matters to us are your results and your behaviour, regardless of nationality, gender, colour, or religious beliefs.
Have we picked your interest?
You have these qualifications and enjoy enriching the lives of our users together with us? Then send us your application!