Aufgrund der für die Position relevanten Sprachkenntnisse in Englisch ist die Stellenbeschreibung in englischer Sprache.
Your new job at WSCAD is waiting for you:
Inhouse Consultant Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) (m/f/d)
WSCAD is part of the Buhl group o with approx. 800 employees. For over 30 years, WSCAD has been developing and distributing electrical CAD software solutions. Our customers include medium-sized companies, international corporations as well as engineering offices. More than 40,000 users from mechanical engineering, plant engineering industries as well as from building automation and installation technology rely on our integrative WSCAD software. Our main office is in Bergkirchen near Munich, Germany. We have a second office located in Munich and a branch office in Wroclaw, Poland.
Our CRM team is waiting for you:
To extend our cross functional, multi-cultural CRM team to plan, build, sustain and support our CRM/ERP System based on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Designing, developing and documenting processes (CRM plugins) for process automation
- Administering the data and providing support to other internal departments
- Maintaining, updating and ongoing development of the CRM system as well as any dependent software components within the context of active patch management
- Project management and documentation with Jira and Confluence
- You are an important member of our project team and help with the migration to CRM 365 Online
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar education
- Experience in developing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, the Microsoft SQL Server and the Microsoft power products
- Strong passion for IT topics and business processes, especially CRM and ERP processes
- Skills and attitude to master complex technical issues and develop structured solutions within scheduled time frames
- Skills in programming, Power Automate and C# and .NET framework
- Spoken and written English language skills, German would be an advantage
Have we picked your interest?
If you love working in our team to enrich the life of our users, then please forward your CV, salary expectations, and your earliest possible start date to Verena Heigl. She can always assist should you have any questions. Verena can be reached at email@example.com or by phone at +49 8131 3627 333.
As a German company we currently employ people from over 15 different nations with a wide range of backgrounds. We value diversity and treat everyone equally. What matters to us are your results and your behaviour, regardless of nationality, gender, colour, or religious beliefs.