The WSCAD Building suite allows you to plan and document electrical installations for industrial engineering and building service engineering.
- Engineering and planning offices
- Electricians, tradespeople, electrical equipment manufacturers, including switch cabinet and panel manufacturers
- Facility management, maintenance, and servicing companies specializing in
electrical documentation in the building industry
Planning of electrical installations, drawing of simple distributor plans
- Creation of electrical installation plans within the plans. As well as the traditional mid and low-voltage electrical installations, low-current installations, information technology systems, alarm systems, and system technologies such as KNX are also supported.
- Creation of simple distributor plans
- Creation of simple schematics
- Manual drawing of switch cabinet displays
- Single line diagram
- Manual creation of cabinet assembly plans
- Import of layouts from DWG/DXF or PDF files with convenient layer management
- Automatic generation of schematics using macros
- Various positioning supports within the plans
Extensive symbol and item databases